A time of rest, play and heart-based meditations for the creation of peace on Earth. A week-long retreat in a tranquil riverside hotel close to the Aegean coast of Turkey. Dalya Life Hotel is a Travellers’ Choice Award winner for 2013 – further details below.
The theme for this year is welcoming the generosity of the universe and we will be working with some very beautiful beings of light to untie knots in the heart and to develop our sense of continuous connection with oneness.
Who is this week for?
This week is for you if you wish
- to combine spiritual growth with rest and play in comfortable and peaceful surroundings
- to experience a greater sense of inner peace
- to know yourself as a member of a worldwide community of love and light
- to contribute to the creation of peace on Earth
- to move into beautiful states of consciousness you can make part of your life
- to develop your heart centre and your creativity
- to meet beautiful beings from the higher dimensions
- to be with like-minded souls in service to the Earth
- to learn skills you can use to develop peace in your life and your own community.
The structure of the week
From Sunday to Thursday we will meet for an hour and a half each evening to share in beautiful guided inner journeys channelled by Christopher. Each morning there is a silent meditation you are also invited to join. Our inner journeys will be recorded and available afterwards for you to listen again or download.
The rest of the week will be yours to enjoy as you please, perhaps resting in the tranquillity of Dalya Life or going on a boat trip or to visit Oludeniz, one of Turkey’s most beautiful beaches, or Dalyan, with its famous rockcut tombs and water taxis, on tours organised by our host Hakan.
Dalya Life Retreat Centre
Dalya Life is a haven of peace and natural beauty, nestling in a wooded valley with just eleven villas, offering tranquillity, comfort and luxury. Our host is Hakan, who is very welcoming, friendly and helpful. At Daly Life you can indulge in a delicious feast of home grown produce, freshly-selected and prepared each day. Relax in the sunshine by a freshwater pool, fed by streams filtered through mountain crags and fringed with roses. The Garden Rooms comprise a large room with a sleeping and sitting area with an ensuite bathroom, a veranda and a small garden. The Garden Suites are new, with antique furniture and natural marble floors. These suites offer a bedroom and a separate living room with a private verandah. Read about Dalya Life at their own website gocekotel.com and on Trip Advisor.
A bird’s eye view of Dalya Life
Where and when:
Dalya Life Retreat Hotel, Gocek, Turkey / Saturday 9th – 16th September 2017
The course: £150 for your place on the course. You may pay a deposit of £50 with your balance due by 1 September.
The hotel: Hotel owner Hakan is offering a reduced price for our group members. (Please note that the prices are in Euros):
- For the Garden Rooms – €50 per night single occupancy, €60 shared.
- For the Garden Suites – €80 per night single occupancy, €100 shared
- Breakfast is included and you may also have lunch and dinner here.
- Book directly with Hakan (he speaks good English) saying that you are part of the Heaven on Earth group: [email protected]. We recommend early booking.
The flights: Direct return flights from the UK to Dalaman airport (Dalya Life is only about twenty minutes from the airport) start currently at about £200 return. UK airports from which you can fly include London, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle and Glasgow.
Note about flights: As the Heart of Peace week’s teaching days are Sunday 10 September to Thursday 14 September, you may like to consider flying out and returning on days other than Saturday, as flights are often cheaper then. Cheapest deals will often mean travelling out on one airline & returning with another. If you do that, remember to check that the baggage allowance is the same! Prices do vary day to day so we would recommend a site like www.skyscanner.net to search for best options. They provide email updates of price changes.
Important! You must book your own travel and accommodation separately from your place on the course.
You can send an email using there form below.
To book your place on the course
Book online here or phone, write or email using the form below.