Do I have to become a member to use this site?
No, there are lots of articles and recordings you can access without signing up for anything. If you choose to join a Heaven on Earth course or group or buy a recorded course, you will become a member of the course or group in order to access the course materials. You may receive occasional emails that relate to the group you have joined.
If you wish, you can also sign up to receive regular messages channelled from Sananda and news of forthcoming courses and recordings. None of your details are shared with any other organisation and you can unsubscribe from any membership whenever you wish.
Do I have to be an experienced meditator to enjoy the courses here?
No, you don’t. All of the courses, live or recorded, contain a range of light frequencies. As you listen Sananda or whichever being of light is being channelled is aware of you and will tailor transmissions for you at your current level. Some courses are more advanced than others because they build on earlier ones, but we encourage you to go with your intuition and trust that you are guided to whatever may help you most.
Is it safe to listen to Heaven on Earth inner journeys while I’m driving?
These inner journeys may take you into deep states of relaxation, so do not listen to them when driving or doing anything, such as operating machinery, that requires you to be alert and focused on the outer world.
How do the live broadcasts work?
You do not have to sign up for any of the regular live broadcasts. A Good Start each Monday morning at 7.15 am and the Monthly Meditation at 7.00 pm on the third Thursday of each month are drop-ins; you can join in as often or seldom as you choose.
The Creating a City of Light session at 9.00 am on the first Sunday of the month is also open to anyone who might like to join a session. However, we recommend joining the group to get the most out of these inner journeys.
How does the live broadcast player work?
You will find all live audio broadcasts here…
Before a broadcast the player looks like this:
When the broadcast is ready to begin you will see this:
Click on the start button at the right and you will hear the broadcast. The media player will now look like this:
You can adjust the volume with the control at the left or your device’s own volume control.
How does the audio player work?
There are two audio players.
Audio player 1 looks like this:
- It may take a few moments to load, depending on the speed of your connection.
- If there is a playlist, you can click on any track you wish to select. The track that is playing is highlighted. Tracks with the suffix T are talks; tracks with the suffix J are inner journeys.
- Click on the volume bar to adjust it up or down. You can also adjust the sound level with your device’s volume control.
- As the progress bar fills it shows you how much time remains for the track to play. Click anywhere along it to go to that point in the track.
- Click on the cloud icon to download any track. If you have iTunes you will probably find the tracks you download are added directly to your library.
Audio player 2 looks like this:
- Click on any track title to select it for play.
- It may take some moments to load, depending on the speed of your connection. The words ‘Loading track…’ will appear in place of the track title. The length of the track is shown at the righthand end. Click anywhere along the bar to go to that point in the track.
- Click on the blue triangle to start playing your selected track; click on the double vertical lines to pause or stop.
- Adjust the sound level with your device’s volume control.
- To download any track, click on the Download icon. If you have iTunes you will probably find the tracks you download are added directly to your library.
- Some of these players also have Facebook and Twitter icons for sharing tracks with your friends.
How do online courses and groups work?
- When you sign up for an online course or join an online group you will receive an email acknowledgement. If this is the first time you’ve signed up for a course or group here, you will also receive your username and password. If you are or already a member of a course or group, you will use the same username and password you had before.
- You can log in at any time by going to LOGIN on the navigation bar. That will take you to MY HEAVEN ON EARTH where you will find links to any course or group you have joined. Click on your chosen link and that will take you to the page with all the relevant recordings and notes, including any introductory materials before the course starts.
- Our live online sessions use Mixlr.
- When it’s time for the online session simply click on the link in one of the emails you have received.
- You can listen to the session on your computer or mobile device using its build-in speakers, but we recommend using a USB headset for the best listening experience.
- Within a few days of the session you will be sent an email link to an edited, high quality recording which be available on your member’s page
What should I do if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, just click on ‘Lost your password?’ under the login boxes and follow the instructions.